The procedure involves penetration of insulated microneedles into the dermis to deliver high-tensioned radiofrequency pulse into the targeted tissue. This results in the body’s own production of elastin and collagen fibres, making skin firmer and healthier.
Our machine – RF combines with the microneedling, so the RF heat is not on the outside layer of the skin, it penetrates much deeper, leaving the top skin layer cool.
The microneedles are driven directly into the skin at a certain depth, and radiofrequency energy is then released inside of the skin. This gives a more uniformed deep tissue warming that will then stimulate the collagen and new collagen fibers are produced. The needle tip contains 25 very small gold needles acting as an internal conductor:
The face is numbed for 40 minutes before starting. The whole face would take approximately 20-30 minutes to do depending on the area and pain threshold. Immediately after the procedure, the face is warm, red and swollen. After 4 days the needle marks will disappear, and your face will start to feel tighter and more lifted.
After 25-30 days, you will see a noticeable difference, it will help both with wrinkles, skin tightening, rejuvenation, reduce pore size etc. Usually 3 to 6 sessions are required varying from patient to patient.
The combination of microneedles and radiofrequency leads to a more substantial improvement in skin quality and texture. This combination also allows the procedure to treat a variety of concerns such as skin tightening and brightening, pore size reduction and stretch marks. It is also effective in scar treatment such as deep acne scars, ice pick scars, atrophic scars, burn and operation scars.
- Minimally invasive
- Shorter procedure time and downtime
- Lower risks such as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and scarring
HOW IT WORKS
- Micro-needling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimized. Thus, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
- Direct RF emission on the target tissue by Fractional RF thermolysis (Thermal damage by sengmented RF Emission)
- Effective delivery of valid ingredients through the expansion of intercellular route.
POST TREATMENT CARE
Mild redness and swelling may occur a few hours and up to 24 hours after treatment. Massage and excessive sun exposure should be avoided at this time. More aggressive treatments may result in skin flaking as the new skin layer regenerates. Moisturisers and broad spectrum sunscreens are highly recommended during this recovery phase.