- Vampire Facelift, popularly called PRP Vampire Facial, is a quick procedure developed for people who want healthy, youthful, and rejuvenated skin, but without surgery.
- The vampire facelift is an outpatient procedure, and results can be experienced GRADUALLY with continual benefit of skin regeneration lasting for months-even over a year- after the procedure.
- The vampire facelift is a type of skin treatment using the body's own natural healing and growth factors that are derived from your own blood (hence the name the vampire facelift).
- The procedure is almost painless; series of injections into planned areas of the face help to reduce wrinkles and youthful volume, and improve the quality of you skin.
- The skin is re-plumped and rejuvenated; fine lines, wrinkles are reduced to create a youthful, radiant glow.
What is a vampire Facelift?
- The key ingredient of the vampire facelift is platelet-rich fibrin matrix, which is derived from the patient's own blood before being mixed with other factors. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix starts with a blood draw, just like any normal blood test.
- The platelet rich plasma (PRP) is then separated by spinning the patient's blood through a centrifuge. Platelet-rich plasma appears as a clear yellow serum after it is separated from the darker components made mostly of red blood cells.
- Platelet-rich plasma is used for its wound and injury healing properties.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen and tissue regeneration.
- These properties makes platelet-rich fibrin matrix an ideal nature serum for rejuvenating facial skin quality and volume with increased collagen production, creating youthful appearance that comes with healthier skin.
Area treated by the vampire facelift:
- Lines at corners of the mouth
- "Bunny lines'' or dynamic wrinkles on the nose
- Crow's feet (lines in corners of the eyes)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
- Plumping of the cheeks
- Neck & Decolletage
Rejuvenating facial skin from within :
The platelet-rich matrix is injected in PRP vampire facelift after a numbing cream has been applied, resulting in a near painless application. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix contain at least eight of the body's own concentrated growth factors to rejuventate the face in several ways:
1. Increases the formation of new blood vessels (also called "neovascularization") and increases the blood flow to the skin, resulting in healthier, better quality skin.
2. Increases production of new collagen, the major components of facial skin that diminishes in facial aging.
3. Activates the multi-pA quick procedure that keeps working for several monthsotent stem cells already in the skin, resulting in the use of a combination of growth factors and stem cells to generate new fatty tissue and results in the generation of new, younger-skin.
A quick procedure that keeps working for several months.
- The vampire facelift procedure only takes about 40- 60 minutes to complete, and that includes the blood draw, preparation of the PRP, platelet-rich fibrin matrix, and the vampire facelift treatment itself.
- Since skin renewal and rejuvenation is using the body's own active regeneration components, facial skin renewal is continued for about 3 months after the procedure.
- The overall effects of the vampire facelift can last for over a year but varies from patient to patient.
Benefits of vampire face lift treatment :
- Safe with minimal recovery
- 100% natural, non-synthetic treatment
- Effective & lasting
- Promotes growth and repair by utilizing your own blood cells
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treats a magnitude of skin concerns in one treatment
The vampire facelift can be combined with other procedures :
The vampire facelift can be done in conjunction with wrinkles treatment such as antiwrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
The skin experts at Parisa Skin Cosmetic & Laser Center perform the vampire face treatment in Chandigarh with advanced techniques in a sterilized environment. Our dermatologist can help you determine what complimentary procedures are right for your individual case, and develop a treatment plan that you are comfortable with.