- Yellow peel skin treatment is a progressive peel, whose effects depend on the number of applied layers.
- Within a few hours after the yellow skin peel treatment, micro circulation increases, oxygen supply to the skin improves, supply of the skin improves and supply of nourishing substances takes place.
- Application of the yellow peel results in a raised level of glycosaminolglycans, such as polysaccharides responsible for the retention of water; this is the main factor which instantly increases firmness and tightness of the skin and, as a consequence, makes wrinkles more shallow.
- Yellow skin peel treatment stimulates through retinoic acid and, thanks to the impact of 3 other ingredients - phytic acid, kojic acid and azelaic acid; it helps in removing discolourations and prevents the development of new ones.
FUNCTIONS OF DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS:
1. KOJIC ACID
- Hinders production of melanin by its impact on the tyrosinase enzyme and on dopachrometautomerase (DCT) enzyme, which participates in the generation of eumelanins.
2. PHYTIC ACID
- Natural antioxidant
- Hinders melanogenesis (chelating action)
3. AZELAIC ACID
- Antibacterial properties
- Anti-proliferating properties
- Fights free radicals
- Regulates the secretion of sebum and has anti-androgenic properties
4. STABILISED VITAMIN C (ascorbylpalmitaye)
- Anti-oxidising properties
- Hinders tyrosinase and impacts DHICA oxidase
- Stimulates and influences the synthesis of neo-collagen
- Activate superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
6. RETINOIC ACID
- Stimulates proliferation of new epithelium cells and skin cells
- Controls the secretion of sebum
Preparing the skin for a peel is an important concept, as it help to certain better topical results. This can be achieved with the use of certain topical drugs (pre peel skin care regimen) as advised by our dermatologist at least 2 weeks prior to the planned day.
1.Sun restriction with minimum sun exposure.
2.Use of hat, cap, scarf, umbrella, etc.
3.Sunscreens - Broad spectrum blocking both ultraviolet A(UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVA).
Patients are advised to follow the above instruction for at least 10-15 days prior to the peel. Yellow peel treatment cost in Chandigarh is also discussed with the patients as part of the pre procedure plan.
1. At the beginning, the face will be cleansed with pre-peel cleanser
2. Application of the mask are repeated with 3-4 layers. The inflammatory process caused during the treatment is a normal reaction and ensures better results.
Post-treatment skin care:
1. From day 1 until day 10 after the treatment, skin should only be washed with a neutral soap.
2. Special post peel recovery skin care to be applied on irritated skin as guided by our dermatologist.
3. Application of sunscreen and strict photoprotection is mandatory.
- Repeating the treatment every month is highly recommended.
- Treatment length depends on the patient's individual needs.
- Irritated sensitive skin
- Active skin infections (herpes)
- Connective tissue inflammation,
- Skin allergies
- Psychotic disorders
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Early shallow wrinkles
- Acne lesions
- Minor discolourations
- Superficial melasma
- Acne scars