Black Peel Treatment
- This is a natural organic peel containing mainly black acetic acid (black vinegar made from fermentation of black rice)
- It is bactericidal, inhibits tyrosinase activity (depigmentary effect) and has antioxidant and anticancer effect.
- It contains potassium iodide (helps faster wound healing), along with salicylic acid and jasmonic acid (both having anti-inflammatory, anti –comedogenic and exfoliating action).
- It is applied as full face peel at the end of which it is to be washed off .
- It is used in active acne as a superficial peeling agent after treating active acne, acne excorea, acne with PIH and other hyperpigmentary conditions.