Skin is the largest organ of your body. Every day, it gets exposed to free radicals like pollution, sun and stress, which further damage the vital skin cells like collagen and elastin. Antioxidants counteract free radical damage by trapping and containing them; preventing any further damage to skin cells. Hydrafacial utilizes some of the most powerful antioxidants to revitalize and protect the skin. Your skin’s health is not just about improving its appearance, but also about restoring its youth. Hydrafacial treatment is a combination of rejuvenating spa therapies powered with advanced medical technology to achieve instant lasting results.
It can be done for:
- All age groups
- All complexions
- Target specific skin concerns like pimples, wrinkles, open pores, photodamage, sunspots and hyper pigmentation
- Ideal for brides & bride grooms
- Works for all skin types
- Non-invasive & non-surgical procedure
- No discomfort or pain that can be felt
- Great alternative to invasive procedures
- Instant results (in 30 minutes) with no downtime
- The experience and results are super-consistent
- Extractions without side effects
- It can be done nicely with other procedures
- It can be customised as per the indication like use of skin boosters
Everyone is obsessed with this in-office procedure. This gentle procedure vacuums out pores while pushing in potent serum actives which moisturise, brighten, plump and protect the skin. The machine handpiece has patented spiralled treatment tips, which is equipped with vortex technology. The unique spiral design creates a vortex effect removing impurities while simultaneously introducing hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants. Further, hydrafacial has recently joined hands with Skinceuticals & Zo Skin Health. Special facials with specific kits from these international brands enhance the benefits and add a bespoke feel to the magical experience.
- Active rashes
- Active Rosacea
Hydrafacial is a favourite pre-red carpet treatment endorsed by stars like Paris Hilton and is even enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco. It has been featured on several TV shows, magazines and more. The Hydrafacial treatment is a two step process and the results can be enhanced by the use of home care serums.