Great skin seems tough to achieve and even tougher to restore. In addition to this, various treatments and products available in the market make it even more daunting. Skincare requires attention and requires expert consultation in order to choose the best.
Our medical grade facial - Hydrafacial makes the brain-stirring decision much simpler. With Hydrafacial, get a glowing and flawless looking skin in just 30 minutes. Yes, you heard it right! In just 3 simple steps, Hydrafacial can boost your skin's health.
This is a new and innovative treatment and the results are impressive.
What is a Hydrafacial?
Firstly, it is not just a facial. Unlike other facial treatments, this treatment is applicable to all skin types and gives great results. The most outstanding feature of this treatment is that Hydrafacial can be tailored to suit all skin types. It addresses delicate skin issues and leaves your skin feeling pampered. With no downtime and minimal redness, this treatment is a great way to revive the natural glow!
Benefits of Hydrafacial
1. Treats oily and congested skin
2. Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
3. Restores the elasticity and firmness4. Minimises enlarged pores
5. Improves the texture of the skin
6. Reduces dark spots and evens the skin tone
THE THREE STEPS
A Hydrafacial can be performed in just three simple steps.
1. CLEANSE AND PEEL – The dead skin is gently removed from the skin using a gentle exfoliator. The act of exfoliation leaves the skin refreshed and anew scrubbing out the dead layer of the skin.
2. EXTRACT AND HYDRATE – After the removal of the dead skin, debris will be removed from the skin using suction. This process is painless and will clean out your pores effectively. After the removal process, a thick layer of moisturiser will be applied to hydrate the skin.
3. FUSE AND PROTECT – To make sure your skin is glowing, peptides and antioxidants are used. This will make your skin look good and feel healthy.
Who can go for Hydrafacial?
The best thing about Hydrafacial is that anybody can opt for it. It is a universal treatment and works best for sensitive skin types also. It is best-suited for rosacea affected skin too. To-be brides are often recommended to go for this treatment as it extracts all the dirt and dead skin persisting because of the pollution and makes them glowy for the Big Day!
Medical skincare not only gives you a glowing skin but also improves your skin's health. Therefore, you can expect the results to last much longer. For any queries you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.